Business Parties & Baby Showers
People like to party. And those in the corporate world are no exception. Popular parties among them include baby showers and new arrival celebrations. And here are some party and gift giving ideas for both.
Party Planning Ideas
Office parties can focus on a variety of themes like game night or BINGO night. Or they can focus on locations like a Hawaiian luau. Others incorporate company outings like golf outing, go karts, miniature golf, an amusement park or theater setting. Regardless of the setting and focus, you can mix in your baby shower and new arrival celebration.
Once you get the background to set the stage for your party, coordinate activities, food & beverages, music and any other items you need to. Then you’re set to go. For example, your baby shower activities could include:
1. Baby BINGO – using baby terms
2. Baby golf – put to win baby apparel and toys, then donate to the new parent at the end.
3. Baby movie – book a theater and watch “Three Men and a Baby” or other baby-movie.
Gift Giving Ideas
Giving gifts at business parties can be creative and fun, too. Tie in themed gifts with the rest of the party. For example, give colorful Hawaiian apparel for baby and parents (matching tie-dyed t-shirts and flip-flops). Assemble or buy a nice baby gift basket choc full of stuff for baby like lotion, shampoo, booties, toys, blankets, etc. And box up some family fun with movie rental coupons, boxes of microwave popcorn, candy bars, coloring books, crayons, markers, tablets and yoyos for siblings.
1. Use wrapping paper that matches your party theme.
2. Add silly trinkets that match the theme to package tags and ribbons.
3. Attach a themed gift card that everyone signs
So join in the merry-making. Plan or at least attend the next business bash and have fun!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT – BECOME A SAVE-A-HOLICS TODAY!!!